Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shop Ride May 2007






Rob and Jan Tripp before the ride

Doing the raffle and getting everyone checked in. Chelsea and Kent getting ready to go!
Chelsea and Grandpa Kent
Lavon (Nana)
Cheyney and Ashley

(I found out afterwards that Ashley is my cousin)

What a small world!

Jake at the park

Chelsea eating her lunch after the ride

Brandi and Mike after the ride

Rob doing the raffle

This is why I didn't go on the ride!!!



2007 Shop Ride. This was the first ride the girls went on. Chelsea road with Grandpa Kent and Brandi road with Rob. I didn't go due to me being 8 months prego. So Jake and I hung out and went on a ride to Squaw Peak and then to the park where everyone would eventually show up. We had fun just hanging out together. Jake climbed trees and I layed on the blanket and watched.

The girls had a blast on this ride. Chelsea got sun burned on the legs just above her knees, cause she forgeot the sunblock there! Brandi got her taste for fast bikes. She loved riding with Rob. He road his CBR1000 and of course he does not go slow! Afterwards we went to Grandpa and Nana's to swim and relax. What a wonderful day for everyone!

No comments: